4 - 6 NOVEMBER 2019
IZIKO SOUTH AFRICAN MUSEUM
CAPE TOWN | SOUTH AFRICA
DIRECTIONS TO AND PARKING AT THE TWO OCEANS AQUARIUM
The Two Oceans Aquarium is located on Dock Road at the V&A Waterfront.
Our GPS coordinates are: 33°54”28.42 24S | 18°25”03.56E
From the Cape Town International Airport:
- Take the N2 South to Cape Town – approximately 20km.
- Turn right into the V&A Waterfront at the first set of traffic lights.
- Take the first left at the first traffic circle.
- Drive for approximately 2km, the Two Oceans Aquarium is on the right-hand side.
From the Cape Town Train Station:
- MyCiTi Bus Route 104 runs between the Civic Centre and Sea Point, stopping outside the Aquarium
The most convenient parking for the Two Oceans Aquarium is in Portswood Square, which is opposite the Aquarium in Dock Road. Please note that an hourly parking fee is charged and is not refundable at the Aquarium. Alternatively there are parking facilities closer to the V&A Wharf.
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS & CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Karen van der Bergh – Conference Coordinator
Marcelle Swart – Delegate Registration & Abstract Management
Copyright © 2019. XL Millennium Conference & Event Management