The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), The University of the Western Cape (UWC), the University of Cape Town (UCT) and Stellenbosch University (SU) will be hosting the National colloquium on Extended Curriculum Programmes (ECPs) in Stellenbosch in 2021. The colloquium takes place on 17 and 18 August with a pre-conference workshop on 16 August.
You are hereby invited to submit an abstract for this colloquium. Submissions can be made in either the Research-based or Innovation-based track.
THEME: Promoting Scholarship in ECP
- Multilingualism and scholarship in ECP
- Multimodality and scholarship in ECP
- Casualisation and precarity and scholarship in ECP
- Inquiry-focused learning in ECP
- Indigenous knowledges and scholarship in ECP
- Decolonising the curriculum and scholarship in ECP
- Student data analytics and scholarship in ECP
- Pedagogical practices towards scholarship in ECP
Call for papers for the ECP Colloquium 2021 will open on 30 April 2021. We shall advise when it is open and open the link to submit your abstracts online.
At this stage, only the call for papers for the special issue of Education as Change is open.
Please click here for more information.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 500 words (excluding title and author information).
- The title of the presentation must be no longer than 10 words.
- The abstract must be between 400 and 500 words.
- The abstract must be language edited before it is submitted.
- The abstract should contain in-text references (author date), but a reference list is not required.
- The abstract should be understandable to a broad spectrum of readers.
- The abstract must be submitted by 28 May 2021.
Background, rationale, purpose
Background, context, purpose
Particular interest/focus of presentation
Theoretical framing and literature review
Description of work done
Links to similar work
Implications: How the work adds to the field, relevance for other contexts, additional areas for further research
Implications: Take-home messages, e.g. might be relevant or useful in another context, or opens additional areas for further exploration/research
Originality or significance of research
Value to fellow practitioners
Results or conclusions from findings
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS & CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Linda Benwell – Project Director
Jacqui Bonello – Conference Coordinator
Marcelle Swart – Delegate & Registration Management
Copyright © 2020. XL Millennium Conference & Event Management